- ½ cup of butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar ( I used Stevia)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 and ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 and ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (regular or mini's)
- In a medium bowl, mix the melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together until no lumps remain. Mix in the vanilla and pumpkin until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together with a large spoon or you can use your hands and knead it together Then Fold in ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips. They may not stick to the dough because Cover the dough and chill for 30 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator. Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Spray the cookie sheet with non cooking spray ( Pam) or use Parchment Paper
- Roll the dough into balls, then slightly flatten the dough balls because the cookies will only slightly spread in the oven. Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes do not leave them in the oven longer than that, that may dry them out. Remove from the oven and press a few more chocolate chips onto the tops,if you like. If you find that your cookies didn't spread much at all, you can flatten them out when you take them out of the oven.
- Allow the cookies to cool for at least 10 minutes on the cookie sheets before transferring them to the wire wrack The longer the cookies cool, the chewier they will be. I leave them sitting out for at least an hour before enjoying them. Cookies will stay soft, moist, and chewy stored at room temperature for up to a week but they will be gone wayyy before that!
Check out our Wildtree Pumpkin Products
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com