- 1 can cherry pie filling (20 oz)
- 1 can crushed pineapple (16 oz)
- 1 box Yellow Cake mix
- ½ - ⅔ cup Chopped Walnuts
- ½ cup of butter (1 stick)
- ) Lightly spray a bundt pan, or pan of choice.
- ) Layer the bottom with the entire can of cherry pie filling
- ) On top of the cherries, layer the crushed pineapple, juice and all.
- ) Sprinkle the (dry) cake mix over the cherries/pineapple evenly.
- ) Cut a stick of butter and place pats of butter on top of the dry cake mix
- ) Sprinkle walnuts over butter (as much as you want)
- ) Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes. Ovens may vary. You know it is done when the top is a nice golden brown.
- ) Serve warm with whip cream or ice cream on the side.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com