- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 lg. (8oz.) Cream cheese
- 1 med. container cool whip
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 2 baked pie crust
- Mix powdered sugar and cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in cool whip until combined. Spread into two baked pie shells.
- Gently spread pie filling over the top.
- Chill until set. Store in refrigerator.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com