- 5 medium zucchini, cut into slices
- 3 Tbsp. Cream Cheese
- 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon dried basil
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- *An Optional Idea:
- Replace 2 Tbsp. of Parmesan Cheese and 1 Tbsp. Cream Cheese with 3 ounces crumbled Blue Cheese (Feta Cheese could be used instead of Blue Cheese). You will still use the Parmesan Cheese for topping.
- -Cut zucchini into ¾-inch slices. Using small spoon, scoop out the insides and discard, leaving the bottom intact.
- -Place zucchini on an ungreased baking sheet.
- -Combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese (set aside 2 Tbsp. for topping.), basil, and pepper. Top each with a tomato half (or two); sprinkle with the set-aside Parmesan cheese.
- -Bake at 400°F until cheese is melted, 5-7 minutes. Serve warm.
- Makes approximately 35 bites.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://wendyweighsin.skinnybodycare.com/