- 1 Package Frozen Tortellini
- 1 Large Chicken Breast Cooked and Diced (I used one I had leftover)
- 6 Cups Chicken Broth.
- 1½ Cups Heavy Cream.
- 2 Blocks Cream Cheese.
- 1 Stick Butter.
- 1 Can Rotel (I used Hot)
- 6-7 Handfuls Frozen Corn ( I would have use Spinach or Kale but I did not have any)
- Add Chicken Broth, Cream Cheese and Rotel to the pot and bring to a boil
- Boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes then reduce heat and whisk until cheese and broth are fully incorporated.
- Simmer for 5 minutes then add Heavy Cream & Butter.
- Bring back to a boil
- Add Frozen Tortellini, Frozen Corn, Cooked Chicken and a handful of Parsley
- Cook on Medium until Tortellini is cooked to desired tenderness (About 7-8 minutes)
- Watch Closely so the cream mixture does not scorch
- Add parsley as garnish
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes