- 1 16 oz bag frozen cauliflower
- 1 16 oz bag frozen broccoli
- 1½ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons dry ranch seasoning (depends on your taste, I LOVE ranch)I use Wildtree
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Thaw the cauliflower and broccoli.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- I like my veggies softer so I steam them in the microwave for about 5 minutes first (just place them in a bowl with a little water and cover, then microwave).
- Place butter in the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan and let melt in oven.
- Place the vegetables in the baking dish and sprinkle with the ranch seasoning.
- Cover with the cheese and bake 10-15 minute or until the cheese is completely melted.
- Very easy, simple and a good way to flavor the veggies for my low carbers out there.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes