- 2 C. Flour
- 1 C. Shredded Cheese (any kind)
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- ½ tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ Tsp. Coarsely Ground Black Pepper
- 1 C. Buttermilk
- ½ C. Butter, melted
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350, grease bottom only of a loaf pan.
- Combine Flour, Cheese, Sugar, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt and Pepper in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, melted butter and buttermilk together.
- Add to flour mixture and mix just enough to incorporate dry with the wet.
- Pour into a prepared 9 x 5 loaf pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool 15 minutes before removing.
- Store in refrigerator, that is if there is any left!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes