- 1 rounded cup almond flour (can use all purpose)
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅛ cup sliced green onions
- 1 egg
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil (OR olive oil)
- Put dry ingredients into bowl and mix well.
- Add onion and cheese and toss to coat.
- Add egg, milk and oil; stir with fork just until moistened.
- Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400 F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- ~ Enjoy!!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes