- 4 cups of Fresh green beans washed and ends trimmed off
- 5-6 Slices Thick sliced Bacon
- 6 Scallions (green onions) chopped coarsely.
- 1½ cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese (though this will be good with any choice of cheese!)
- ⅓ Cup Mayonnaise
- ⅓ Cup Sour Cream
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Place green beans in a pot of Boiling water and boil for a minute or two..(Do not over cook)
- When done add green beans to a greased baking dish and set aside.
- Cook Bacon slices till just about crispy and remove from pan and crumble when cool.
- Add Scallions to fry pan and toss for a minute or two in bacon grease and remove from heat.
- Add to Green beans with crumbled Bacon.
- In a medium bowl mix together Mayonnaise, Sour Cream and ½ cup of Cheddar (reserve 1 cup for topping)
- Mix together Green beans with Mayonnaise mixture and top with remaining cup of Cheddar.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until green beans are tender.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes