- 2 Medium Eggplants sliced in half lengthwise.
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 3-4 Tbs Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 6 Thin sliced boneless chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
- ½ container of grape tomatoes sliced in half
- ½ pkg. Shredded cheddar jack cheese (cheddar can be used)
- 4 Tbs chopped scallions
- Pre-Heat oven to 400° F.
- Place sliced eggplant on a lined ,rimmed cookie sheet
- Sprinkle each with minced garlic
- Drizzle eggplant with olive oil and add salt and pepper
- Place in oven for 25- 30 minutes
- Remove from oven add shredded chicken, cheese, and tomatoes
- Return to oven for 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes