- 2 cups (16 ounces) fresh or frozen broccoli (if using frozen, thaw it, make sure it is drained well), chopped very small - if you have large chunks, it won't hold together into a patty!
- 1.5 to 2 cups grated Monterey Jack Cheese, grated (if you like lots of cheese, do the full 2 cups but add an extra egg!)
- 4 eggs + 2 egg whites
- 1 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs, partially crushed
- 1 teaspoon smoked Paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced very fine
- *optional - sea salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Use your hands to form small patties and place each one on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip them over and continue to bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve warm or allow to cool and dip them in ranch dressing!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes