- 4 tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 oz reduced fat provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp chopped fresh oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet.
- Top with Parmesan, provolone, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
- Mist lightly with non-fat cooking spray and bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes