- 1 Box of JELLO instant NO-Bake Cheesecake Mix
- 12 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 Cup of Mini Chocolate Chips..for sprinkling on top.
- Approx. 1 Cup of Graham Cracker Crumbs (either store bought, or you can crush your own..
- or use the enclosed bag of crumbs from the boxed No-Bake Cheesecake Mix)…for sprinkling on top.
- Paper Cupcake Liners
- Line muffin pan with liners.
- place PB cup in each liner.
- mix no bake cheesecake as per package directions.
- place a little under ¼ cup of mix on PB cup, sprinkle with graham crumbs and choco chips.
- chill in fridge 1 hour!!!!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com