- 1 cup dry elbows
- ½ pound ground beef
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Wildtree Garlic Galore Seasoning Blend
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ cup diced tomato
- ⅓ cuplow fat milk
- ⅓ cup Wildtree Kids Cheez Blend
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Drain; set aside.
- Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef, onion powder, Garlic Galore Seasoning Blend, and pepper.
- Cook until beef is browned and completely cooked through.
- Half way through cooking time, add the diced tomatoes.
- Reduce heat to medium; add the cooked pasta and toss to combine.
- Whisk together milk and Kids Cheez Blend, then add to the skillet.
- Toss to combine.
- Cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Serve with shredded lettuce if desired.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Garlic galore seasoning blend: Here
Kids Cheez Blend Here