- 1 container of fresh strawberries
- 1 lg container creamy whipped cream
- 1 package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 box cheesecake flavored pudding
- 1 freezer bag
- Wash strawberries, cut an X in the top, allow to dry, chill in fridge for 2-3 mins
- Fold together whipped cream and pudding till blended. Slowly add cream cheese and vanilla extract. Place into freezer bag (zip locked) and chill for 30-35 mins in the refrigerator.
- Remove bag from fridge, snip a corner off and pipe into the strawberries.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com