- 2 lbs. Hamburger or ground Chicken or Turkey
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 large can Stewed Tomatoes
- 2 Carrots, chopped
- 2 Stalks of Celery, chopped
- 2 medium Potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 5-6 fresh Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 container of Campbell’s Beef Broth (Or similar. I prefer using Wildtree vegetable soup Boullion base. It is lower in sodium)
- 1 small can of Cream Corn
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook Hamburger over medium heat until fully cooked, drain and set aside.
- Using the same frying pan saute onions, garlic, celery, carrots and mushrooms until slightly cooked.
- In a large pot combine all the other ingredients (broth, corn, tomatoes), stir and add potatoes – bring to a boil.
- Add the hamburger mixture, stir.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are done.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/StirThePotRecipes/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes