- 1 head cauliflower, cut in pieces
- 1 garlic clove...
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 Tbsp cream
- 1½ tsp chicken bouillon
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- In a medium pot, bring 4 cups water to a boil.
- Add 1 tsp salt, cauliflower and garlic clove. Boil till soft.
- Drain, and place in a blender. Add all other ingredients and blend till creamy.
- Serve immediately
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes