- 1 small head cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese (or another kind!)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried minced garlic (or fresh garlic)
- ½ teaspoon onion salt
- Whatever you like!
- We used a food processor and mixed all the ingredients for the crust in it.
- Shape it into a 9 to 12-inch round. Bake the crust. 400 F for 30-40 minutes Top it with desired sauce and toppings.and return to oven until cheese melted/browned.
- We topped ours with cheese, salami and onion
- That is all!
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes