- #2lb pkge of frozen hashbrowns or use shredded turnips, cauliflower or zucchini to make it low carb.
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ c. butter
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- ½ c. chopped onion
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Pre Heat Oven to 350 degrees
- Cook your hamburger and onions... transfer to a 13 x9 greased pan sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl mix your hashbrowns, soup, sour cream and cheese...then spread over the top of you hamburger.
- Melt your butter and add crushed chips to it.. spread over top of mixture
- Bake for 45 min.
- Enjoy ~
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://wendyweighsin.skinnybodycare.com/