- 1½ C. Carrots finely Shredded
- 1½ C. Apples finely chopped
- 2½ C. Pineapple fresh chopped
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- one box of classic pectin
- 6½ C. Sugar
- Combine all ingredients except the pectin and sugar in a large saucepan bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and blend in the blender.
- Pour back into the pan and add the pectin, return to stove and bring to a hard boil, stir constantly. Add sugar bring back to a rolling boil. Boil hard for 1 minute stir constantly.
- You can skim if necessary. ladle into ½ pint jars. Process in boiling water bath for 5 minutes.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes