- 1 head green cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small or ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
- 3 large carrots, grated
- 4 large kale leaves, stalk removed and cut into thin ribbons
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ¾ c. apple cider vinegar
- ½ c. white sugar
- ½ c. grapeseed oil
- 1 T. Dijon mustard
- 2 t. celery seeds
- Add the cabbage, red onion, white onion, carrots and kale leaves to a large glass bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Add the vinegar and sugar to a small saucepan set to medium-high heat. Stir the mixture until the sugar thoroughly dissolves. Remove from heat and whisk in the vegetable oil, mustard and celery seeds. While still warm, pour over the cabbage mixture and toss to combine thoroughly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for a couple hours before serving. If desired, season with additional salt and pepper before serving.
2016 All Rights Reserved, WendyWeighsin
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes