- 1 cup unpopped equals about 5 qts
- Few shakes of Salt
- 1 stick of Butter
- 2 Cups of Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup of Corn Syrup
- 1 15 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- My friend pops her corn in an air popper... according to directions which is a ½ c. at a time
- Make sure you have the unpopped kernals out and put in a large bowl..sprinkle with salt
- In a med. sauce pan .. melt your butter...add the brown sugar...corn syrup...and sweetened cond. milk...stir well
- Heat till boiling and stir for 3 min.
- Remove from the heat and let cool for about a min. the pour over the top of pop corn... stir and coat well .. I use a wooden spoon
- Then I put just a little bit of crisco on my hands and then shape them into balls...
- Wrap with Plastic wrap.. tie with bows or however you think would be cute.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes