- ½ - ¾ lb cooked fettuccine
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 11/2 lb peeled, deveined raw 70/90(per pound) shrimp
- 1 TBS plus 2 tsp Louisiana Cajun Seasoning
- 1½ smoked turkey sausages, sliced and quartered
- ½ cup diced green pepper
- ½ cup diced green onion
- 1 TBS minced garlic
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup 3 cheese blend shredded(Parmesan,Asiago,Romano)
- Heat 1 TBS of olive oil over medium high heat in a large saute pan. Season the shrimp with 2 teaspoons of the Cajun seasoning. Place the shrimp in the pan and saute until almost done. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside.
- Place the remaining TBS of olive oil in the saute pan and onions and bell peppers. Saute, stirring occasionally, until the onions are translucent, about 3 minutes. Add the sausage and cook another minute.
- Add the garlic to the pan and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken stock to the pan and scrape with a spoon to remove any browned bits that have formed in the bottom of the pan, about 30 seconds.
- Add the thyme, 1 TBS of Cajun seasoning and ½ tsp salt and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream to the pan and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Return the shrimp to the pan and pasta to the pan. Continue to cook the sauce and pasta, stirring occasionally, for about 3-5 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the basil and Cheese.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://wendyweighsin.skinnybodycare.com/