- 8 oz pkg of ham cubes
- 10 eggs...
- ½ cup diced onions and bell peppers
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ -1/2 tsp cajun seasoning
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar reserved for topping
- optional: ¼ cup chopped mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add onion, bell pepper, cajun seasoning, garlic powder. Stir in ham and cheese.
- Spoon by ⅓ cupfuls into muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 minutes then remove from oven and top with reserved cheddar cheese, the cook 5 more minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Freezes and Reheats for a quick grab and go breakfast!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes