- • 5 slices bacon, finely chopped
- • 1 medium onion, chopped
- • 1 cloves garlic, minced
- • 2 lbs. green beans, trimmed and sliced in half (8 cups)
- • ½ lb. baby potatoes, lightly steamed and halved
- • 1 tbsp. seasoning salt
- • 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- • ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- • ¼ cup water
- In a very large skillet or wok, fry bacon until crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until browned, an additional 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add green beans, potatoes, seasonings and water and cook, stirring constantly, until beans are just cooked through and tender-crisp, 4 to 5 minutes.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes