- 2 lbs. Ground beef
- 1 med. onion diced
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- ½ c. instant rice
- 1 can Campbell's tomato soup
- 1 lg. head of cabbage
- Put ground beef in bowl, mix 1 diced med onion, 1//2 tsp. garlic powder, salt, pepper, ½ c. instant rice. Mix well, form meatball set aside on wax paper or aluminum foil.
- Clean head of cabbage and take leaves off. Take a leaf of cabbage and wrap a meatball so that it is covered and place in a soup pot. Do this until all the meatballs are used.
- Take remaining cabbage and cut up and place in pot.
- Take can of tomato soup and pour over cabbage and meatballs.
- Fill soup can up with water and pour into pot.
- Bring to a boil, then let simmer until cabbage is tender. Stir occasionally.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes