- 4 rounded Tablespoons chocolate graham crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 - 113 g package sugar-free butterscotch pudding
- 2 cups milk + 1 Tablespoon, divided
- 4 ounces low fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- Whipped Cream
- ¼ teaspoon rum extract
- Berries and sliced almonds for garnish, if desired
- Thoroughly mix the chocolate crumbs, 1 Tbsp light brown sugar and melted butter. Place approximately 1 rounded tablespoon in the bottom of each glass bowl and pack down gently. Set aside.
- Mix pudding with 2 cups milk until slightly thickened and no lumps, set aside.
- With electric mixer, beat cream cheese, 2 teaspoons light brown sugar and 1 Tablespoon milk until smooth and no chunks of cheese are visible. Dollop about 1 good heaping tablespoon amount into each bowl and gently spread around over crust.
- Now place 1 to 2 heaping tablespoonfuls of pudding on top of cheese mixture in each bowl, gently spreading to all sides of bowl.
- Take approximately 4 heaping tablespoons of the whipped cream (Cool Whip) and mix in the extract; dollop 1 tablespoon on top of the butterscotch layer of each bowl. Garnish with a blueberry and 3 slices of almonds, if desired.
- Refrigerate until set and ready to eat. ~ Enjoy!!