- 2 tablespoons Wildtree Natural Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and ½-inch diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- ½ jalapeno, seeded and diced (optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 (6-inch) gluten-free corn tortillas, cut into chunky pieces
- 1 cup Wildtree Tia Rosa’s Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can no salt added tomato sauce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar
- Heat the Natural Grapeseed Oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the butternut squash, onion, and jalapeno and cook, stirring occasionally, until the squash is slightly tender, about 15 minutes.
- Add the black beans, corn tortilla pieces, Tia Rosa’s Enchilada Sauce, and tomato sauce; stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and sprinkle cheese on top. Cover for about 2-3 minutes to melt the cheese.
Check out Garlic Grapeseed oil: 25 servings per container
Check out Red Enchilada Sauce: Organic and Gluten Free
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com