- 1 graham cracker pie crust (or chocolate)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz cool whip, thawed
- 7 (2.1 oz) Butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- Combine softened cream cheese, cool whip and 6 crushed Butterfingers.
- Spoon into prepared graham cracker crust.
- Top with remaining crushed Butterfinger.
- Chill at least 4 hours.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com