- 1 cup diced Ham
- 2 c tater tots...still frozen
- 1 dozen whisked eggs
- 1 can (8) Pilsbury Grands biscuits..diced up
- 2 c. Cheese...your choice...I used Cheddar
- ¼ c milk
- All mixed together. Put in greased bundt pan.
- Bake on 400 degrees for 45 mins.
- When done flip onto platter and cut and serve.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/StirThePotRecipes/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes