- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- ⅓ cup Franks Original Red Hot Sauce
- ⅓ cup Ranch Salad Dressing(I use Wildtree)
- 6 ounces egg noodles (or pasta of your choice), cooked and drained
- 1¾ cup Alfredo Sauce (make your own or use 14 oz jar of pre made)
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 6 slices of ultra thin provolone cheese (for top)
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese (for top)
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease an 11x8x2-inch baking dish.
- Stir the chicken and Franks hot sauce in a large bowl. Stir in the noodles, Alfredo Sauce, Ranch dressing and ¼ cup parmesan cheese and ¼ cup blue cheese.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into glass baking dish.
- Cover the top with the 6 slices of provolone cheese and sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling and the cheese is melted
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes