- 1 10 – ounce thawed broccoli
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup white rice
- ¼ cup fat free Ranch Dressing
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup low fat grated cheese (any of your favorite kind) I used Cheddar
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt and pepper
- Boil rice according to package instructions.
- Once done, transfer cooked rice to a medium bowl and allow to cool for a minute.
- Mix together all the ingredients, but only using ½ of the cheese.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tray and fill tray.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes at 350 degrees or until golden and crispy.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Check out Wildtree Ranch Dressing Mix