- 1 cup Farfalle (Bow-Tie) Pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 head broccoli, florets only
- 1 red bell pepper, core removed and cut into thin slices
- 1 yellow bell pepper, core removed and cut into thin slices
- 4 sliced preserved, salt-cured lemon, finely chopped including rinds
- ¼ cup dried cranberries [optional]
- 1 cup traditional Greek yogurt (full fat)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 T. high-quality extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 T. fresh lemon zest
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a glass bowl, combine yogurt, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, and zest with a fork or whisk. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place broccoli florets into a microwave safe bowl with 1 T. water, cover and microwave until slightly tender, about 4 or 5 minutes. Microwave times vary, so check after 3 minutes and adjust time accordingly. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, steamed broccoli, red and yellow pepper, cured lemon and cranberries. Toss to mix well. Add some yogurt dressing and toss again until thoroughly combined and serve.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes