- 4 chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup apple juice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Cut chicken in small chunks and fry until cooked through (I use olive oil).
- Drain any excess grease from frying pan.
- In a bowl, mix together garlic, apple juice, brown sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, water, soy sauce, and cornstarch. Whisk together till cornstarch is fully dissolved.
- Add sauce to skillet with chicken. Stir to coat chicken. Reduce heat to simmer. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve over white rice, noodles or on hoagie bun.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes