- 1 package Wildtree Biscotti Mix
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons Wildtree Natural Grapeseed Oil
- ¼ cup carrot juice
- ½ cup chopped halloween candy
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a sheet pan with greased parchment.
- Empty the package of Biscotti Mix into a mixing bowl and mix in halloween candy.
- In a separate bowl or measuring cup, whisk together egg, Natural Grapeseed Oil, and water. Add the wet mix to the dry mix and stir until a dough forms.
- Transfer dough to the sheet pan and spread into a 3.5 x 6 inch rectangle about ½-inch high. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove loaf from the oven and transfer to a cutting board.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the loaf into 12, ¼ to ½ inch thick slices. Do not use a serrated blade. Lay out slices, cut-side down, on the sheet pan.
- Return biscotti to the oven for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking time.
- Remove from the oven and cool to room temperature before serving.
Calories: 120 Fat: 3 gm Saturated fat: 1 gm Carbohydrates: 21 gm Sodium: 10 mg Protein: 2 gm Cholesterol: 15 mg
Biscotti Mix: Order Here
Natural Grapeseed Oil: Order here
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog