- 3 5.3 oz containers of Greek yogurt (can use 2 vanilla and 1 plain)
- 1⅓ c fresh blueberries
- ¼ c coconut
- 1 small pkg of almond slivers (can be left out if allergies)
- 2 squares of Ghirardelli white chocolate (cut into tiny cubes)
- ½ c dried cranberries
- Mix all ingredients together, line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Pour mixture into pan and freeze until bark is hard.
- Cut into squares.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com