- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- ½ can (7 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained (optional)
- ½ carton (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- Fresh berries for garnish, if desired
- Combine pie filling, condensed milk and pineapple in a bowl; mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread into an ungreased pan.
- Cover with saran wrap and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer 10 to 15 minutes before serving. Cut into squares and garnish with fresh berries, if desired. ~ Enjoy!!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com