- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 (11 oz) can kernel corn, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- ¼ c diced red onion
- 1 (4 oz) can green chilies
- 2 tbsp lime juice (fresh preferred)
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ - 1 tsp minced garlic
- ½ - 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 avocados, diced
- Optional extras
- ⅓ c chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded & minced
- Mix black beans, corn, tomatoes, red bell pepper, onion, chilies (and jalapeño and cilantro if using) in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix lime juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour over bean mixture and mix all together.
- Fold in the diced avocados.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill at least 2 hours.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes