- 1 Chocolate Cake Mix ( Milk Chocolate) or you can make your own chocolate cake mix
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
- 1 Jar of Hershey's Caramel Topping 12 oz
- 1 large Container of Cool Whip ( I use free)
- 1 package Heath English Toffee Bits 8 oz
- Follow the recipe on the cake mix.
- When the cake is done and it's still hot poke holes in the cake with a toothpick.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk and the caramel on top of the cake.
- Let Cool Put in the Refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Take Cake out of the refrigerator and spread cool whip on top of the cake then drizzle caramel sauce on top and garnish with heath English toffee bits.
- Put cake back in the refrigerator and let sit over night.
- Enjoy (To be kept in refrigerator)
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://wendyweighsin.skinnybodycare.com/