Today is National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Cream butter, oil and sugars.
- Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://wendyweighsin.skinnybodycare.com/