- 1 sm. pkg. strawberry Jello
- 2 c. strawberries, diced
- 2 c. heavy whipping cream
- ½ c. sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- fresh blueberries
- fresh mint
- * Prepare strawberry Jello according to package instructions. Add diced strawberries and place in refrigerator for approximately 4 hours to set.
- * Make Homemade Whipped Cream:
- In electric mixer, whip the cream until it forms medium peaks. Slowly add sugar and vanilla and whip until it forms stiff peaks.
- * After Jello has set, top with Homemade Whipped Cream and smooth it out on top.
- *Add a layer of fresh blueberries and top with a mint sprig for garnish.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://wendyweighsin.skinnybodycare.com/