- 2 tablespoons of garlic grapeseed oil
- ½ of a large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of chopped jalapeno
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 8 turns of the pepper grinder
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder(I use wildtree)
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of Cajun seasoning , optional
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1 packet of Sazon seasoning, optional
- 1 cup of beef stock
- 1 cup of red salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) can of green chilies, undrained
- 1 can pinto beans
- 4 small flour tortillas, cut into small squares
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar or Mexican style cheese
- Sour cream
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Optional garnishes: Shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, chopped avocados, or other toppings as desired
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a medium skillet; add the onion and jalapeno; cook until onion is soft but not browned.
- Add the ground beef and cook, breaking up with a potato masher, until browned. Drain if needed.
- Add the salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, Cajun seasoning, oregano, and Sazon. Stir together and continue cooking for about 1 minute. Add the beef stock and stir. Add the salsa, green chilies and pinto beans; stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer until thickened and reduced, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the pieces of tortillas and sprinkle cheese on top. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle top with sliced green onion. Garnish individual servings with shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, avocado, sour cream or other burrito toppings as desired.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes