- 4 c water
- ½ c steel cut oats, uncooked
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp butter
- ¾ c old fashioned oats, uncooked
- 2 med ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 6 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- Mix water, steel cut oats, salt and butter in a med sized heavy pan.
- Bring mix to a boil, turn heat down to med and cook for 18 – 20 minutes.
- Add old fashioned oats and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- While oats cook, mix together all other ingredients in a bowl; add to cooked oats and gently stir.
- Serve immediately!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes