- 1 banana
- 1 oz of dark chocolate chips
- 1-2 Tbsp peanut butter or any nut butter (natural is best)
- chopped pecans
- 1 drinking straw
- Peel your banana, and cut into 3 pieces
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave for 15 seconds, stir, melt again for 15 more seconds and stir until smooth.
- Use the straw to push through to the middle of the banana to make the hole, you will need to do this several times to get the hole about the size of a dime.
- Roll the bottom of the banana in the chocolate and then in the chopped pecans.
- Squeeze peanut butter into the banana hole. (I used a cake decorating tip)
- Enjoy your treat!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com