- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- ¾ cup melted butter
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ cups mashed banana
- 1 Tbsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2¾ cup flour
- 20 tsp Nutella
- Mix sugar and butter. Add eggs, banana, sour cream, vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt. Add to wet ingredients.
- Do not over mix after adding flour.
- Pour 2 inches of batter into 2 well greased loaf pans. drop 5 tsp nutella on batter in each pan, top with remaining batter and drop another 5 tsp nutella on each cake. swirl with knife.
- Do not overly mix.
- bake at 350°for 40min. or until toothpick comes out clean.
- ~~~~~ Enjoy!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com