- 3-4 Ripe bananas
- 1 cup sugar..
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- pinch salt...
- I add in sprinkle cinnamon and put some pure vanilla in wet ingredients
- preheat oven to 180
- grease muffins tins or put in paper ones...
- Beat eggs and bananas together or mash. Then add all other ingredients to wet mixture... add some dates too chopped.
- Fill muffins tins
- Cook approx 20 mins or until cooked... if smaller will take less time mmm enjoy!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com