- Nonstick cooking spray
- One 3-pound chicken, cut into 10 pieces...
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ½ stick melted butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Combine the honey, mustard, melted butter and lemon juice in a large bowl. Toss the chicken through the mixture and place skin-side up on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with more salt and pepper.
- Bake until the chicken is fully cooked and an instant-read thermometer reads 165 degrees F, about 40 minutes.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes