- 2 large potatoes, peeled and washed
- 2 T unsalted butter
- ¼-1/2 c Skim milk
- ½ c cooked chopped spinach
- ¼ t ground black pepper
- ½ t dried oregano
- 2-3 T crumbled light feta cheese
- 1 T light shredded cheddar cheese
- Boil potatoes, drain, add butter and milk... Mash until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add spinach, pepper and oregano... Stir until well blended.
- Top with cheeses and bake for 20-25 minutes... Cheese should be melted and lightly browned.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes