- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (cut into 1” pieces)
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- ⅔ cup grated Parmesan or Asiago cheese
- ⅔ cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Lightly oil large baking sheet. Set Aside.
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry. Cut chicken breasts into 1" pieces.
- Toss chicken pieces with 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp minced garlic in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, panko, and italian seasoning in a medium bowl.
- Carefully dip chicken pieces into panko/cheese mixture, covering generously.
- Place Chicken onto the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle lightly with some of the extra panko/cheese mixture.
- Bake chicken until crumbs begin to turn golden brown, about 10 minutes. Turn chicken nuggets over and bake until crumbs begin to turn golden brown for about another 10 minutes.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com