- 6-8 small flour tortillas
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted...
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a zipper baggie. Shake until well mixed.
- Sprinkle a heavy layer of cinnamon sugar on your prep surface (I used a plate).
- Brush the melted butter on both sides of the first tortilla and lay on sugar mix.
- Sprinkle on cinnamon sugar, making sure to coat the entire top.
- For the next few tortillas repeat the same thing.
- Once tortillas are stacked, buttered and coated, cut the stack into 8 equal pieces (I used a pizza cutter).
- Take each “chip” place on the baking sheet. Keep them spread out evenly so that they don’t get soggy.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Allow to cool completely.
- If you have leftover cinnamon sugar, you can store it for later or simply spread it on top of your chips before they bake (as I did) to make them super cinnamon-y
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes